Secrets to Preventing and Treating Disease in the Ever-Changing U.S. Health Care Landscape
Where and When
March 11, 2017
Wyndham Garden Hotel
3401 South IH-35
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
$45 until February 1; $55 after that. Students $25.
From Liberty International (LI): “On Saturday, March 11th, we will hold a special Health Summit in Austin, Texas. The program will feature not just critiques of the current government-created mess in the health-care industry, but will feature health and money-saving information that can improve your everyday life!”
- John Mackey, founder and CEO of Whole Foods on Whole Eating
- Liberty International’s Chair Dr. Mary Ruwart on the FDA
- Sally Pipes, president of the Pacific Research Institute on alternatives to ObamaCare
- Starlee Coleman from the Goldwater Institute will be sharing the exciting new Right to Try legislation sweeping the nation
- Dr. Kyle Varner on medical tourism
See more details and register on the new LI website at https://liberty-intl.org/or https://liberty-intl.org/2016/07/save-the-date-in-austin-texas-liberty-international/. See the Facebook event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/232884290490431/
The non-partisan LI (formerly known as the International Society for Individual Liberty) was founded more than 40 years ago. Its core mission is “to effectively communicate the pragmatic and practical argument that liberty and only liberty will produce what politicians promise but can never deliver.”